Jurgen Klopp charged by FA over Merseyside derby celebration

Premier League Freak Liverpool Winner vs Everton Sparks Wild Scenes At Anfield

Divock Origi was the unlikely hero at Anfield as he scored from inches out in the 96th minute to ensure the gap between Liverpool and Premier League leaders Manchester City remains at two points.

The title-winning Chelsea side of 2004/05, led by that master of the rearguard Jose Mourinho, conceded just 15 goals over the course of the campaign. "I was aware that I needed to have the patience to wait for my moment, but I'm happy at Liverpool - there's no reason for me to leave".

Liverpool right-back Trent Alexander-Arnold feels the Reds' defensive stability has allowed them to make a late impact in games.

"I don't think anybody thought it's massively wrong, not even the ref - they were probably surprised themselves". "It was really long ago that it happened last time".

He meant no harm running on as he did seconds after one of the most remarkable finishes you will ever see to win a derby game and listening to the Everton manager Marco Silva after the game, he didn't seem too bothered by the actions of his rival, so let's not get carried away here.

"Immediately after the game I apologised to Marco..."

"I don't know if I would have gone to Jordan (Pickford), if I would have gone to our fans or if I would have stayed in the same position. I couldn't avoid it obviously, but that's what the rules are for, and if you break rules you have to be fined for it", he said.

For Liverpool, Sadio Mane hurried a shot over from 10 yards and Xherdan Shaqiri was blocked by Pickford when a goal looked inevitable - signs of the home side being put off their stride by an impressive Everton.

"We want to be stronger defensively but that doesn't mean we don't have interest in offensive things", he said. I can imagine all the disappointment of Everton in a situation like that. If I could describe [how I felt when Liverpool scored] I could control it and I probably wouldn't run on the pitch. All seem to get along and we have some quality players who are capable of competing and getting results against the best. When Lookman has the ball at his feet you get the feeling anything can happen, and I hope we keep hold onto him and see him flourish.

"He played a good game until that point", Van Dijk said.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Deontay Wilder Couldn't Believe His Eyes When Tyson Fury Got Up
Dec 03, 2018 - 09:49
Wilder controlled the round until Fury landed a couple of shots in the final seconds to get the Brits excited. In a rematch, I can only imagine that he will be even better prepared".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top NASA chief says Elon Musk won't be smoking joints publicly again
Dec 01, 2018 - 01:06
SpaceX has been a hugely valuable partner for NASA, but launching unmanned cargo ships into space is one thing. NASA has big plans to go back to the moon, and it wants private companies to help them get there.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top How Meghan Markle upset Prince Eugenie over wedding snub
Nov 30, 2018 - 01:10
According to The Daily Telegraph , the duchesses had a "falling out" around Meghan and Harry's May nuptials that ended up creating tension in the family.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump Threatens to Cancel Meeting With Putin After Russia-Ukraine Naval Clash
Nov 29, 2018 - 00:48
Officials say they will try the seamen for violating the Russian border and that they do not consider them prisoners of war. The United States has previously said that Russia's deployment of the missile systems to Crimea is "not good".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top More photos of Pixel 3 Lite leak online
Nov 28, 2018 - 01:04
The company was rumoured to launch a mid-range Pixel device along with the flagship Pixel 3 and Pixel XL but that didn't happen. The alleged Google Pixel Lite is stacked against Google Pixel, Pixel 3 XL , iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone XR.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump Lights Up Mueller Again After Special Counsel Accuses Manafort of Lying
Nov 28, 2018 - 01:03
He was found guilty on eight counts , including tax fraud, money laundering and lying to the government. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson of the District should set sentencing immediately.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top May challenges MPs to back Brexit deal
Nov 28, 2018 - 01:02
May, who ducked televised debates during the 2017 snap general election, challenged Corbyn to a TV contest round about December 9. And that wouldn't be a good thing.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Browns’ Baker Mayfield denies Hue Jackson of a hug
Nov 28, 2018 - 01:01
It's bad enough he was sacked as head coach of the Cleveland Browns earlier this season, but Sunday put the icing on the cake. Former NFL player Damien Woody criticized Mayfield on ESPN's First Take , saying the rookie needed to "grow up".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top HRW asks Argentina to probe Saudi Crown Prince over Yemen, Khashoggi
Nov 28, 2018 - 00:59
Said al-Shahrani noted that Saudi Arabia is ready to emulate the experience of the world leaders in the field of nuclear energy. In Tunis , he is expected to hold talks with the country's president and prime minister.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Insight Spacecraft Touches Down On Mars
Nov 27, 2018 - 00:45
And Tuesday night, the Mars Odyssey orbiter should confirm that the spacecraft's solar arrays have unfurled. Of 43 other global attempts to send orbiters, probes, landers or rovers to Mars, 25 have not made it.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top GM unveils restructuring plan; will lay of 14700 workers in North America
Nov 27, 2018 - 00:33
GM - whose brands include Chevrolet , Buick, Cadillac and GMC - said the cuts would save $6bn (£4.68bn) by the end of next year. It said earlier this month that it plans to move workers at its Pontiac propulsion facility to its Tech Center in Warren.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Unai Emery says Gunners can reach same level as Man City
Nov 25, 2018 - 03:26
I respect him a lot, but no matter how much info he gave me, I had to change things. "I told the players: "We started at kilometre zero".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top People Think Mohamed Salah Mocked Sergio Ramos With His Celebration Today
Nov 25, 2018 - 02:45
In half-time we had to stay stubborn, we had to do it again and again - better, of course - and with more rhythm change. "It may be better for him to leave within a season or two if Liverpool doesn't win any titles", he said .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 1 person dead, 2 others hurt after Alabama mall shooting
Nov 24, 2018 - 02:24
A 12-year-old girl was shot in the melee, although it's unclear if the bullet was from the gun of the shooter or the officer. One teen is dead and two others have been injured following a shooting at an Alabama mall prior to Black Friday shopping .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trubisky doubtful for Bears' Thanksgiving game
Nov 24, 2018 - 01:54
However, Daniel spent several years working with Nagy when he was the quarterbacks coach with the Kansas City Chiefs. The Bears have listed quarterback Mitch Trubisky as doubtful for their Thanksgiving Day game against the Lions.